Marriage is a very important chapter of human life. In this chapter there is enclosed a few responsibility and greater commitment of two individuals to carry on life together in every peace, in every happiness and in every sorrows.
Two minds, two souls and two different hearts unite together after getting married . So the great ancient Acharya chanakya quoted few lines about the criteria for choosing a girl before someone is going to get married . Chanakya advised his disciples not to marry five types of girls even if they are more beautiful enough. Acharya chanakya mentioned that during selection of girls for marriage, preferences should be given to her quality not to the beauty.
1. The girl to whom you know better and you are aware lots of her habits and qualities, still she is hiding something about her to you or use to tell lie , should not be married even if she may be your loved one. Because in any relationship transparency is more important and lie works as a poisonous substance in relationship.
2. Before marrying someone her family history is important to know. Any person gets education and morality from his family first. That’s why the ancient great Acharya chanakya advised that the family history of the girl should be justified before going to marry her.
3. Acharya chanakya quoted that the more beautifully the flowers blooming, the insects are attracted more towards the flowers. Like wise during marriage the quality of a girl to be preferred more than her beauty. More beautiful woman are attracted by many other male person too.
4. Every person have bad and good quality. If she show off only her good quality to you and hides the worst habits , she should not be married. Because hiding your bad qualities and mistakes , you wouldn’t have the chance to rectify it.
5. The girls who use to fight in smaller issues, getting angry in smaller issues should not be selected to marry.